Unreal Technical Artist/TD
Our newly established Unreal team is looking for an experienced Technical Artist/TD to become part of the team.
- C++ scripting knowledge for Unreal and python knowledge.
- Creating procedural tools and functionality via Unreal’s Blueprints system.
- Able to create standard or complex materials in Unreal.
- Optimise the scene via profiling and making sure the scene is optimised from model, texture, shader, and lighting perspective.
- Bridge between pipeline team and art team for tool testing, and prototyping.
- A thorough knowledge of Unreal, alongside Houdini and Maya.
- A good understanding of the entire visual effects process.
- Game industry or virtual production experience.
- A problem solver, adaptable and willing to learn and test new things
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills that help you contribute across the team and different departments
Please send your application and salary expectation to: email@example.com
LOLA POST PRODUCTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
All applicants must have full working rights for the UK at the time of application and hold an appropriate visa or settlement letter where applicable.