Lola Post Production are crewing up for a greenlit creatures show which runs until Christmas 2024.
We are looking to bring onboard experienced Creature Animators at all levels.
To be considered for this show all artists must be based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK.
- Animate shots from blocking through final animation, working under the supervision of the Animation Supervisor, VFX Supervisor and Creative Director
- Understanding creature/animal body mechanics to bring reality to your animation
- Able to animate bipeds, quadrupeds and swimming creatures
- Maintain a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
- Work with the Animation Team to ensure ongoing communication with production regarding progress towards the schedule
- Overall responsibility for meeting show milestones and deadlines
- Continue to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technologies
- A thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Must have previous experience with quadrupedal animation.
- Strong creature animation and understanding of mechanics essential.
- A strong grasp of physical motion, weight, balance, texture and form.
- An understanding of rigs and typical rigging set-ups, animation pipelines and transferring data between tools.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
- A commitment to creative collaboration within a team and with other departments.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Reliable, with good timekeeping and the ability to meet deadlines.
Please send your application and salary expectation to: email@example.com
LOLA POST PRODUCTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
All applicants must have full working rights for the UK at the time of application and hold an appropriate visa or settlement letter where applicable.