Junior Pipeline Technical Director
Lola Post Production is one of London’s original award winning independent Visual Effects studios, working on a variety of episodic drama, documentaries and feature films since it’s inception in 2000 by Oscar winning VFX Supervisor Rob Harvey.
We are looking for a bright and hungry Junior Pipeline TD who is eager to get into VFX Pipeline Development to join our talented team on a short term basis to help out at a very busy time with a full slate of projects in 2022/23.
The Junior Pipeline TD will be a pivotal role in the studio and will be trained on Lola’s pipeline, how it works and given projects to fulfil.
Previous experience with python coding for (any of these VFX applications):
– Coding knowledge essential (Python).
– Working knowledge of Renderfarms (Deadline preferred).
– Systems Administration / Computer Engineering skills.
– Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Keen to learn and develop, bring about change and happy to open up documentation to learn.
– Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
– A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical VFX Degree, Animation
Send a CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be based in the UK, already have the right to work full-time in the UK and able to work in a hybrid fashion at the London Soho studio.