We are looking for Matchmove/Tracking Artists with experience working with creature or character shows, you are expected to have some basic knowledge of layout tasks as well as photogrammetry and surveying and aligning to 3D environments.
- Use relevant 3D software to work out the coordinates and movement of the physical camera and objects in a live action shot.
- Be able to develop solutions for the tracking of 3D cameras and solve problems that may arise.
- Understand Anamorphic Lenses for the creation of undistorting/re-distorting of plates.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high-quality standards of the company.
- experience working in a photo-real/live-action VFX pipeline
- A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax etc.
- Must be able to track cameras and objects quickly and effectively.
- The ability to work well within a team environment and take direction from Production and Leads
- Excellent listening and communication skills, and the ability to receive direction and criticism
- Excellent presentation/communication skills in dailies/reviews by clearly and briefly outlining what has been accomplished and what next should be addressed in the shot
- Demonstrates an excellent aesthetic eye, anticipating potential problems
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience with Maya, 3DEqualizer and Nuke.
- A good working knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
- Must have a willingness to learn new tools, a proven ability to be detail-oriented, and problem solving skills
- Roto Animation exp
- A passion for creating realistic CG and live action images
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- A positive, can-do attitude
Please send your application and salary expectation to: email@example.com
LOLA POST PRODUCTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
All applicants must have full working rights for the UK at the time of application and hold an appropriate visa or settlement letter where applicable.