Lola Post Production is looking for VFX Coordinators to join a very exciting creature show running until December 2024.
As a VFX Coordinator at Lola you will work closely with and on behalf of the Senior VFX Producers to help implement critical delivery targets that are essential to the delivery of a show on budget and on time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the flow of communication from Supervisors and leads to all other departments
- Run dailies sessions, rounds and meetings, following up on information and taking detailed notes to be documented and maintained in Shotgrid
- Anticipating and communicating issues that arise to the supervisors and producers
- Document, manage and review progress from artists at each stage of the shot pipeline
- Accurately communicating changes to schedule and delivery targets to artists and ensuring that current priorities are in line with the Senior VFX producers scheduled delivery expectations
- Overseeing client deliveries for all temps and finals
- Being positive and solution-orientated to maintain an upbeat and friendly working environment that underpins Lola’s core company values
- Highly motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- First-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Ability to multi task
- Must work well under pressure
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own
- Strong understanding of VFX workflows and pipeline
- Highly confident in speaking to new people and rallying a team
- Shotgrid experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and able to get into the London, Soho studio.
Send CV’s to: email@example.com
Lola Post Production is an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants must be based in the UK, already have the right to work in the UK full-time part of Lola’s. This is not a fully remote position.