VACANCY FOR PRODUCTION CO-ORDINATOR
Lola Post Production is one of London’s most established boutique VFX houses, working on a variety of drama, documentaries and feature films.
We are looking for a full time co-ordinator to work closely with the team of producers and Head of Production. The role is integral to the efficient management and co-ordination of multiple projects.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, with a close eye for detail. You need to be able to balance the multiple needs of projects at any one time, ensuring work stays on schedule and meets internal and external deadlines.
- Day to day tracking of shots through the departments
- Supporting Supervisors during dailies sessions
- Manage artists time and priorities, making sure they understand the goals and deadlines for sequences
- Managing and frequently adapting a detailed plan for the delivery of a project.
- Liaising efficiently with clients, producers, supervisors and artists, ensuring effective communication at all times
- Corresponding with clients via bids, progress reports, approval documents, change orders etc.
- Working closely with editorial to ensure deliveries are accurate, efficient and sent on time
- Managing project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with database work, particularly Excel
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar VFX production role desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Good understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Shotgun)
All applicants must have full working rights for the UK at the time of application and hold an appropriate visa or Letter of settled or pre settled status if you are an EU national working in the UK.
- Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Co Ordinator Vacancy in the Subject line. Deadline for submissions is 22nd January but late applications may still be considered