Senior VFX Producer
We are very excited to be looking for a Senior VFX Producer to lead some of our most exciting shows. We believe this is a great opportunity to join Lola, with this role being closely involved in a number of exciting new initiatives and plans.
ROLE: Senior VFX Producer
REPORTS TO: Head of Production and Creative Director & Founder
LOCATION: London (Mon-Fri on-site or hybrid working of 3 days onsite & 2 days remote)
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Bidding: Work closely with our Head of Departments, Visual Effect Supervisors and Creative Director to accurately and efficiently bid new enquiries we have come in.
- Scheduling: You will be confident creating detailed schedules for both client and internal needs.
- Team management: You will enjoy managing large teams, keeping morale high, enjoy problem solving and be seen as a safe pair of hands.
- Finance and budget management: As the project lead you will be ultimately responsible for your project’s budget. You will need to keep finances updated on a weekly basis and ensure job profit is kept as close to the original plan as possible.
- Client management: You will be comfortable with managing demanding senior clients across both episodic and theatrical as well as virtual production projects.
- Shotgrid: You will be a Shotgrid master. You will have a team to support on daily tasks and updates and you’ll be confident overseeing the projects progress on Shotgrid and love organisation.
The right person for this role will be someone who:
- Minimum of 5 years pervious VFX Producer experience in a Film and/or Episodic TV VFX studio.
- Is excited to join a company that is growing and implementing new processes and tools to ensure projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Is excited to work with senior staff to help bring in new work through effective and efficient bidding.
- Enjoys mentoring junior members of the team.
- Enjoys working autonomously and being left with tasks and is happy when reporting back progress as appropriate.
- Is passionate, excited and motivated by exponential growth.
- Has clear emotional intelligence – valuing and recognising others.
- Is energised by a growing team, prepared to roll their sleeves up and muck-in from the start.
- Has the ability to budget and plan multifaceted projects.
- Has the ability to work internally and externally with outsource companies.
- Is a team player.
- Is motivated in all aspects of visual effects and post production.
- Has a full understanding of the post production process.
- Has the ability to work with existing producers on many different projects.
Send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be based in the UK, already have the right to work in the UK full-time and be able to work onsite and remote as part of Lola’s hybrid working. This is not a fully remote position.